Monday, June 16, 2008

Heather tagged me!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. graduating high school (yikes!)
2. working at the gas station
3. getting ready to go to MSU-Bozeman
4. swimming in the ocean
5. umm, I think that was about all I did

5 Things on my to do list:
1. finish painting my living room
2.go to Anchorage
3. milk the goats (I do the milking in the evening)
4. sew some stuff to sell
5. finish scrapbooking my honeymoon

5 Favorite snacks/foods:
1. potato chips
2. Reese's big cup
3. pie (rhubarb, lemon meringue, etc.)
4. cake
5. cheese

5 Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Build my dream home/shop
2. Travel
3. help out both sets of parents
4. Invest in business
5. buy cool cars

5 Bad habits:
1. I eat too many treats
2. pick at my fingers and feet
3. losing my temper too easily
4. not following through all the time
5.giving in to my insecurities

5 Places that I have lived:
1. Joseph Oregon
2.Homer Alaska
3. Bozeman Montana
4. Laie Hawaii
5.Anchor Point Alaska

People I tag:
Anyone that wants to and has time!!!

No comments: