Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas Pictures

Here's some pictures of our Christmas. Mya got a stuffed bear from Justin and I, and it was wrapped and everything. I handed it to her wrapped, and she squished it with her mouth for a few seconds, then put it down, and ripped the paper off to get the bear out. It was so cute that she knew to open it, and how to open it. She was really excited!

Ok, I don't look good in these pictures, and I wouldn't share them, except I love this gun, its so cute and I want to show it to everyone. So I put them up. Its a really cute gun, its a Davey Crickett "My first rifle" type thing, Really cute.


Our Christmas Eve dinner
The new nativity and our new camel. Thanks Jody! hehe
Here's some pics of mom and dad cooking and grinding wheat with the hand grinder before the good grinder showed up.

Below are some pictures from our Church Christmas open house. We did a display about storing food for long term/emergency storage.
This picture (above) is our booth.

2 comments:

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

Those Christmas pictures make us all look like we had been on an 8 day drunk or something. We should really think about staging some decent Christmas pictures next year.

The story of the camel - has it been told? Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

I LOVE The pink rifle! TOO CUTE! where did he get it?