Sunday, September 21, 2008

Woohoo! New Floor






For her dividend mom decided to redo the floors in the kitchen, entryway, bathroom, and living room. Justin volunteered to lay the tile to help save some money, and he's doing a beautiful job. It looks so great. I keep looking at the new floor thinking, - this is the floor that always should have been here. There's still a lot of work left to do, but we're getting it done. Well, Justin is getting it done, I'm trying to help and not get in the way. :) Fun stuff.

3 comments:

The Rhiens said...

Looks nice! I can't wait to get my kitchen done soon, which will include new kitchen flooring. Good job, Justin.

Ted & Carole Whisler said...

Hi, Tell Justin any time he would like to come down here and put tile in for me, I will let him. Ha Ha. Looks wonderful. Would love to have tile. Love, Grandma W.

Joanna said...

Looks GORGEOUS!